Field Experience/Student Teaching Application Reviewer
This document will walk you through the process of reviewing, commenting, and saving completed Student Teacher Application submissions.
- Log into ePortfolio using your Texas State NetID and password.
- Click your name in the Utility Bar in the top right corner and select the ED/OEP/ST APP Reviewer role.
- Click the [Applications] tool in the left menu.
- Enter the applicant’s name that you have been assigned to review (first or last) in the [Student] box.
- Click the [Search] button.
- Click on the application’s title to open it.
- The student's application will appear in the left panel. Review each student’s transcript and DAR to be sure you include all classes they are currently taking or still need to take in the list of classes you include in their tentative list.
- Click the Review form in the right panel
- Enter any comments you wish the student to view in the comment box. This is where you should list classes in progress or still needed.
Note: Students will be able to read anything you write here.
- Choose the recommendation you wish to make from the Recommendation drop-down menu.
- Click [Save] at the bottom of the screen to save your changes and keep working, or click [Complete] if you are finished.
- On the following screen, select the same recommendation you chose in step 10. You do not need to add comments in the comments box on this screen.
- Click [Submit] at the top of the screen.