Beginning Fall 2015, all SPIs for the University will be sent via ePortfolio. There is no longer a need to request them. SPIs are sent to all Undergraduate lecture courses.
Open and Close Dates for Fall 2017:
SPI Evaluations will open November 14-16 and will close December 8 at 5 PM.
Students will receive at least two email reminders during the evaluation period from ePortfolio, but students can always access their evaluations directly by logging into ePortfolio and looking in the Pending Tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do my students find and complete an SPI evaluation in ePortfolio?
- Can students save and come back to an SPI evaluation?
- Can students retrieve an SPI evaluation after they have submitted it to fix an error?
- When do SPI evaluations open and close?
- I have a question about the start and due dates.
- When and how can I see my results?
- Can students use mobile devices to complete online SPI evaluations?