The list below outlines some of the advantages to using ePortfolio to deliver online course evaluations.
- Students receive an email containing the link to submit the evaluation.
- Students receive email reminders which contain the link to the evaluation (reminder date can be configured per the department's needs).
- Course evaluations are scored and tallied within the system.
- Results are always anonymous.
- The department chair is able to run reports to see detailed information about each evaluation question (including student’s written comments without revealing students’ identities).
- Instructor reports include charts/graphs and can be exported as a PDF document. Raw data can also be exported as an Excel file.
- Instructor reports will be released once final grades are available to students.
Visit our Course Evaluation Request page to request course evaluations be sent.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or would like to discuss your department's use of online course evaluations.