Please visit our Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions page for additional support information.
We recommend the following settings and software requirements when using ePortfolio
Follow these instructions to log into Focus 2:
- Go to https://www.focuscareer2.com/Portal/Register.cfm?SID=864
- First time users will need to create an account and use bobcats as the access code
- For assistance with Focus assessments please contact Mason Murphy, PACE Center/Career Services Career Counselor via email at email@example.com
- On the Focus website, complete the first five inventories on Career Readiness. Save a file of your results of the fourth inventory called "Your Career Planning Status". You will also need to complete a self assessment inventory of your choice.
Follow these instructions to save your Focus 2 results as a PDF:
- On the Focus Main Menu click the [printable report] link next to the results you wish to save.
- On the following screen click the [Save as PDF] button and save the file to your computer.
- Log into eportfolio at http://eportfolio.txstate.edu or by using the link provided in your US1100 TRACS site. You will use your Texas State NetID and password to log into the system.
- From the Pending Tasks area on the Home tab, click the "Please send the Course Binder PACE I - Focus 2 Inventories" link.
- Click the Artifact Wizard icon to the right of the screen and click [OK].
- Click the [Click here to Attach] link located in the Title column.
- Click [Contiune].
- A title for the artifact will auomatically be populated for you. If you wish to change it simply click in the Title textbox and change the text.
- Click the [Attach] button in the Career Planning Status Summary area to locate the PDF file you saved from Focus 2.
- Enter the three scores from your Career Planning Status Summary into the textboxes provided.
- Click the [Attach] button in the Self-assessment area to locate the second PDF file you saved from Focus 2.
- Enter your Reflective responses in the textboxes provided. Each response must be 250 words or more.
If you would like to copy and paste your text into the boxes please:
Click the small trainangle located in the upper right-hand corner of the text box. It should look like this:
The editing toolbar will contain an icon that looks like a clipboard with the letter W on it. This is the Paste from Word tool. Please use this tool when pasting text from a Word document.
- Click [Save] at the bottom of the screen.
- Click [Ok].
- Click the [Submit] button at the bottom of the screen to submit your PACE I - Focus 2 Inventories assignment.