Recall / Re-submit an Assignment
This document will show you how to recall an assignment you've submitted. Recalling an assignment allows you to take the assignment back and resubmit it as long as the instructor has not yet assessed it. This process has three (3) parts: Recall, Correct, Resubmit.
To recall the assignment:
- Click the Courses tool on the left.
- Click on the course’s number or name to open it.
- Click the Activities tab.
- Check the box next to the assignment.
- Click the Recall icon which appears as a circular arrow above the checkbox column. The assignment will now say "Open for editing" under the status column, and you will see a Pending Task for you on the Home Screen.
Make corrections to the attached artifact
- Open the assignment you recalled.
- Click the artifact title to edit.
- Make the necessary corrections.
- Click Update.
- Don't forget to save your work!
Resubmit the assignment
- Click the task you need to re-submit from the Pending Tasks area on the Home tool or from the Activities tab in the course.
- Click Submit to re-submit your work.