This document will show you how to recall a Course Binder you've submitted. Recalling a Course Binder allows you to take the binder back and resubmit it as long as the instructor has not yet assessed it. This process has three (3) parts: Recall, Correct, Resubmit.
To recall the Course Binder:
- Click the Courses tool at the top of your screen.
- Click on the course’s number.
- Click the Activities tab.
- Check the box next to the Course Binder.
- Click the Recall icon which appears as a circular arrow above the checkbox column. The Course Binder will now say "Open for editing" under the status column, and you will now see a Pending Task for you on the Home Screen.
Make corrections to the attached artifact
- Open the Course Binder
- Click the tab where you need to make corrections.
- Click the name of the artifact you wish to edit.
- Make your changes, then click Update.
- Don't forget to save your work!
Resubmit the Course Binder
- Click the task you need to re-submit from the Pending Tasks area on the Home tool or from the Activities tab in the course.
- When you're finished making corrections, click Submit to re-submit your work.