Recall and Resubmit a Course Evaluation or SPI
If you completed your course evaluation or SPI, then noticed you made a mistake, you can recall and resubmit your evaluation. Follow the steps below to recall and resubmit your evaluation.
- Log in to ePortfolio using your Texas State NetID and password.
- Under Home in the tools menu on the left side of the screen, click Tasks. This will take you to the Task Inbox.
- Click the title of the Course Evaluation or SPI you wish to recall and resubmit.
- Click Recall at the bottom of the form.
- Click the Course Evaluation from the Tasks Inbox or the Home Screen Pending tasks to resubmit your Course Evaluation or SPI.
- Make your changes and click Submit.