Acknowledge Classroom Observations
This document will show you how to acknowledge your completed Student Teacher evaluations.
- Log into ePortfolio with your Net ID and password, then click the Field Experience tool in the left menu.
- Click on your Student Teaching Field Experience.
- After you have reviewed your assessment, click the [Acknowledge Classroom Observations] tab.
- Click on the observation acknowledgement you wish to complete. Please note that you must acknowledge each observation separately.
- Select the observation you are acknowledging using the drop-down menu. Even if you didn't complete four observations, you must still create an acknowledgement for each. Select "not needed" from "The classroom observation that I have reviewed is:" drop-down menu.
- Answer the questions on the form in the text boxes provided.
- Enter the date you completed the acknowledgment in the text box provided.
- Click Add at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen. You should only click Submit once all Field Experience forms have been completed.