The ePortfolio system will be used by You, the student teacher, to:
- View the Student Teaching observations and evaluation that have been completed by the Student Teaching Faculty and Cooperating Teacher.
- Complete an evaluation of your Cooperating Teacher and Student Teaching Faculty.
- Acknowledge that you have received and reviewed your observations and evaluation.
To log into the ePortfolio System:
- Open an internet browser, navigate to http://eportfolio.txstate.edu, and enter your Texas State NetID and password.
- Once you have successfully logged into the system, click the Field Experience tool to view all Field Experience and Student Teaching materials.
* Please note that you may not see any student teaching data until the Field Experience placements have been made and binders have been sent.
Student Teacher Acknowledgement of Observations and Final Evaluation:
- Click here for instructions on how to view your evaluation made by the Student Teaching Faculty
- You will need to acknowledge that you have received and reviewed the observations and final evaluation your Cooperating Teacher and Student Teaching Faculty have completed. Click here for further instructions on how to complete your evaluation acknowledgment.
Student Teacher Evaluation of Cooperating and Student Teaching Faculty:
- You will need to complete an evaluation on all of your Cooperating Teachers and Student Teaching Faculty. Click here for further instructions on how to complete your evaluations.