Please note that all responses are anonymous.
If you received an email containing a link from ePortfolio, click the link and log in using your Texas State NetID and password.
If you did not receive an email or it has been misplaced, please follow the steps below.
- Log into ePortfolio at http://eportfolio.txstate.edu using your Texas State NetID and password.
- Click on the evaluation's title from the Pending Tasks area. The item (either a course evaluation or an SPI) can be identified as a Course Evaluation by looking in the Type column. The due date for an evaluation can also be viewed from this area.
- Answer the questions using the best possible answer choice.
- Click Submit when you have completed your evaluation.
Note: Your answers will always remain anonymous.
- Please be sure to check the top left portion of the course evaluation you are working on to ensure you are evaluating the intended instructor and course.
- You can find the due dates for your evaluations in ePortfolio in the Pending Tasks area or from the Tasks area in the Home menu on the left side of the screen. If you received an email with a link to your evaluation, you can also find the due date within the email.
- You may save an evaluation and come back to complete and submit it later as long as the due date for the evaluation has not passed.
- If you have multiple course evaluations or SPIs to complete in ePortfolio, you may be prompted to continue on and complete these after you save the course evaluation you were working on. This is an easy way to make sure you complete all of your evaluations in ePortfolio, but you do not have to finish them all in one sitting. You can come back to them later if you wish as long as the due date for each evaluation has not passed.
Need to recall and resubmit your course evaluation? If you think you made a mistake and would like to redo your course evaluation, click here.